Saturday, October 23, 2010

This and that, and that and this....

Well let's see. What's new. Oh wait, Sydni is sick again! I swear those germ-ridden children at school need to learn how to wash their hands, and their parents need to keep them home if they're sick!! GEEZ!!! Hopefully it's just a couple day thing. She has a low grade temp, a cough and a sore throat. BUT....she isn't so sick that she doesn't have time to play.

This is what she likes to do....and I have no idea. She stuffs her leggings with beanie babies and waddles around. I know...it's weird. But that's Syd!


Next. Let's see. I am 1 cm dilated!!! I know, big deal, right? Well it's better than being no cm!!! I'm hoping that on Wednesday (my next appt) that I'm at least 1 1/2 or 2....ya know, progress....because if I'm still one that will really bum me out. My doctor said that if he could pick the best time for me to go in labor, it would be at 38 weeks, so that Liam has plenty of time to mature, but not enough time to gain 2 extra pounds!! I'm okay with that! That would leave me with about 10ish days! YAHOOOOO!!

So my hbv medicine is doing well I think. I'm not sure of how well it's lowering my viral load, but it's not making me feel as bad as I thought. It gives me a headache and makes me sleepy, but that should get better after I have Liam, because being pregnant by itself is exhausting!!

We've been keeping busy with Kindergarten, errands, getting the house ready for a baby, dance class, all that good stuff! This next week will be pretty busy, too. We have a Halloween party to go to, parent teacher conferences (oh man, that's a whole other story...maybe later), Halloween, maybe a baby!!!! And Sydni has a 5 day weekend! Too bad Jimmy doesn't have a 5 day weekend, too. :-(

I think that's it for now...or at least for this entry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment