Monday, October 18, 2010

36 Weeks

PregnancyStats:

How Far Along: 36 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Oh my....probably way more than last week. But that's okay. Worse things could happen besides gaining a little extra weight :-)
Maternity Clothes: Well it's been warmer this last week, so I've been wearing sundresses.
Best Moment this week: When I started my hbv medication. Yay for me and Liam!
Gender: Allllll boy....it's been verified 3 times!
Movement: He's dropped, so my ribs are getting a little bit of a break (key words, a little bit). He's still all over the place, but I like it like that!
Food Craving: Starbucks. YUM.
What I miss: Not feeling like an old woman....I have so many aches and pains, you'd think i was 65.
What I am looking forward to: The special day between now and 4 weeks! I can't wait. It's even more exciting because of how excited Sydni is. She never stops talking about it!!
Symptoms: Rib pain, back pain, hands are swollen and hurt soooo bad especially at night, heartburn, swollen and sore feet and I waddle, and I don't sleeeeeep :-(
Exercise: I'm scared of exercise now because of Lactic Acidosis!! So I still just hang out at home. Everything feels like exercise to me.

I'm counting down the days!! Less than 4 weeks to go and I can't wait!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment