Monday, April 4, 2011

Liam is 5 Months Old!

BIG LIAM! 


-Liam weighs 20lbs 8oz (as of March 31st)!! Let's just say my arms are in Tip.Top.Shape.


-He is still sleeping 10-12 hours a night except for recently since he's been sick.  Hopefully he will go right back into routine when he starts to feel better. 






-He's still obsessed with rolling over. His new thing is to do it while he's sleeping.  He either ends up waking himself up or giving me a heart attack because he will just sleep ON his face.  EEEK!

- He is still eating 7 oz at each feeding.  He eats cereal 3 times a day and fruits twice a day.  He now eats 2.5oz of fruit twice a day. and cereal twice a day. He still is only eating apples and pears since bananas hinder his ability to go to the bathroom!

-He loves facing outward when you carry him.  He loves the bjorn, but he's 4 pounds away from being too big for it. I have no idea what I'm going to do without it!

-He is "talking" all the time!  

-He loves looking at himself in the mirror.  He starts smiling and laughing and then he throws his head in the other direction like he's embarrassed!



-He still laughs at all sorts of silly things...noises, faces, anything really!

-He's grasping EVERYTHING, and everything has to go in his mouth.  


-He's found his feet!!  And he figured out how to get them in his mouth, too!





-He still takes 2 naps a day.  His favorite place to nap is on our bed with my body boppy pillow has the cushion.  He will sleep for HOURS.  Don't worry, I stay with him the whole time he's napping! :-)

-He's scooting around....and by that I mean when he's on his belly and facing one way, before we know it, he's turned himself all the way around.  He also shoves his knees under his belly and pushes his butt in the air and kind of tries to hop.  He'll be moving in no time!

-He is wearing 18-24 month clothes.  Shirts I buy bigger sometimes, like 2t or 3t...one because they shrink a little and two, they are shirts so it's okay if they are a little big because then they will fit longer!


-He wears a size 4 diaper.

-He still chews his fingers CONSTANTLY.  If he isn't doing that, normally a binkie is in his mouth.


- He's learning to sit up!


-No shots this month!!  YAY!

2 comments:

  1. He is so cute! I hate you for being so tiny! :)

    You can just pass that Bjorn onto me and it will be in good hands. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks! And not as tiny as I used to be!!! I just cleaned out my closet big time!

    I can pass it on! I got a great deal on it!

    ReplyDelete