Wednesday, March 30, 2011

25 things you might not know about me

Ummm so basically I'm a thief...I stole this from a friends blog, too!!  25 (how old I am) things you might not know about me.  Let's begin!!

25. When I was little (and still now, too actually) I wanted to me a hair stylist.  I dreamed of moving to LA, going to hair school there and doing celebrity hair!  Ahhh what a dream.  Well, at least I can live vicariously through on of my bffs who got to do that exact thing!!!!

24.  My life plan when I was younger was to go to college, get married when I was 26 and have kids when I was 27/28.  Well that turned out a little backwards didn't it?  Had a baby at 18, got married at 19, graduated college at 23, and had my second child at 24!  WHOO HOO!!!!

23.  For those of you who haven't read my descriptions on my blog, I'm Korean.  Not Chinese, Japanese, there are no dirty knees.  JUST KOREAN.

22.  I was adopted when I was 4 1/2 months old and lived in Hawaii until I was 2.  Lucky lady I am.

21.  I am secretly and have been since I was like 10-12 obsessed with Hanson.  Yes the music group that has easily been confused with a group of girls.  LOVE THEM.

20.  I don't nor will I ever speak "asian" so don't try speaking "asian" to me when I'm out.  It's annoying and rude.  This mostly goes out to the people under 15 and the over 60.

19.  I L.O.V.E Hello Kitty.  LOVE LOVE LOVE.  You name it, I probably have it....unless it costs over $100....then probably not.  Hair dryer?  Yes.  Sandwich maker?  Yes.  Jewelry, shirts, contact case, belly button ring, blankets, license plate frame, underwear....EVERYTHING.

18.  Dr. Pepper is my water.  Seriously.  I drink it like it's the only thing keeping me alive.  When I was pregnant I didn't drink it.....so I'm making up for lost time.

17.  When I was younger, black girls used to come up to me and feel my hair.  As a 5 year old it was quite frightening.  They were confused about why our hair looked the same, but felt different.

16.  I have a phobia of rashes or anything resembling a rash.  For example....you lay your leg on weird textured carpet, and you get up and look at your leg.  YUCK.  I will literally throw up.  The inside of a tomato as you cut it.  BARF.  I once had hives in May and wore pants and a long-sleeve shirt.  Enough said.

15.  I can't leave the house without make up on.  Doesn't matter if it's just my eyebrows (yes I fill them in), or just lipgloss.  It's just weird.

14.  I'm a superstar at Guitar Hero.  That's right.  Expert is right up my alley.  I might also add that I can totally kick Jimmy's butt in NBA Live 2010.

13.  I am an Apple NUT.  Not the fruit, but the company.  Apple Iphone, CHECK.  Apple computer CHECK.  Apple Macbook CHECK.  Apple Ipod 1st gen, nano, itouch, CHECK.  And yes I do have an Apple sticker on the back of my car thank you very much.

12.  Favorite show of all time.  F*R*I*E*N*D*S.  Favorite character Chandler.  I can tell you every episode, many lines, all characters, guest characters, pretty much everything.  And yes I do watch one episode at least once a day.

11.  My last meal in prison would be Stone Crab, filet, a giant Dr. Pepper and Tres Leches Cake.  MMMMMMMMMMMM.

10.  I'm left handed.....and so is Jimmy, Sydni, and both of my parents.  I am wondering if Liam will be, too.

9.  I am in a Ford family, so we ALL drive Fords!

8.  I was the captain of the cheerleading squad in high school.  For those who know me personally that totally fits right?

7.  My top 3 favorite movies of all time are The Notebook, Romeo and Juliet (Baz Luhrmann version), and Moulin Rouge.

6.  I'm a chronic Facebook checker.  I stalk, but in the best and nicest way.  Sounds creepy, but I swear it's not.  Okay, maybe I shouldn't have said that.  Too late.

5.  I sleep with my own blanket.  Wait, scratch that, my own comforter.  That's how selfish I am.  I won't share my blanket.

4.  I wish I had double lids, aka, regular caucasian eyelids.  Instead I have monolids.  Oh well.  I'll just live vicariously through my daughter....who has perfect beautiful eyes!!!!

3.  I have one tattoo.  It's on my lower back (yeah yeah tramp stamp) and it's a butterfly that I designed myself, which is secretly Jimmy's first two initials.  Clever huh?  Oh and I got it in high school.  Way to think long term.

2.  I wear contacts.  I have glasses, too but I hardly ever wear them because they give me a headache.  I've had glasses since I was in 2nd grade.  My vision is AWFUL.  Like -8.5 and -7.5 I think.  Yeah, I'm blind.

1.  I have 6 piercings.  2 in each ear (used to have 3 and 4 but they got infected, and my upper cartilage I just stopped wearing), my nose and my belly button.

No comments:

Post a Comment