Friday, April 8, 2011

My Favorite Things: March

1.  Elf Facial Whip - LOVE IT.  It can used as a shimmer for whatever.  I use it on my eyes for a primer, and sometimes I wear it by itself.

2.  Sally Hansen Nail Polish - Color choice: White!  I'm obsessed.  I also use a nail art pen to decorate!

3.  Moby Wrap - My giant of a son (20lbs80z as of a week ago and 5 months old) doesn't fit in his bjorn anymore and this wrap is AMAZING.  Doesn't hurt my back and he loves it!  It's a win win! (and look I found a picture of an Asian lady with an Asian baby!!!)

4.  Tangled - One of my new favorite movies!!!!!  And that Chameleon is so freaking cute! Enough said.


5.  Opinion Outpost aka survey site - I love this survey sight and it's legit!  I've already made $16.50 and I've only been doing it for around a month.  Give it a try if you want.  Click here!



6.  Words With Friends - So what I'm obsessed.  If you're a wwf addict, too, please let's just start a game together.  Jkmarshall911




1 comment: