- First of all, holy tsunami. Seriously. What a horrible way to wake up (or frankly, not wake up) to waves literally floating your house down the road or worse, smashing it to bits and making it unrecognizable.
- Next on a totally different note....who doesn't love Scotty from American Idol?? I do!!!!!! Seriously, I'm obsessed. I like some of the other people, too this year, but hello Mr. Country Deep Voice Guy With A Half Smile Grin. K....enough said.
- Okay, so what other moms love the happiness of your baby when they poop a huge poop?? Liam seems so happy afterwards!! Sometimes he works hard at it and deserves the happiness it brings him!
- Now, what's up with all of these new movies being based off of children's stories or movies. i.e., Beauty and The Beast=Beastly. Really? Beastly? They couldn't think of a better title for this movie? And Vanessa Hudgens? Mary-Kate/or Ashley Olsen?? Next, Little Red Riding Hood=Red Riding Hood. Nice, very creative. It went from "child"scary, to oooohhh super scary there's a real wolf and no one knows who it is!!! SUSPENSE! I love Amanda Seyfried, but the concept of this movie blows.
- Who's ready for summer?! ME!!!!! I know that I will be taking this comment back whenever it's July and 247 degrees outside, but for now I will stick with SUMMER PLEASE!
- I seriously can't believe that Sydni will be 7 this year. 7!!! SEVEN! S-E-V-E-N!! It's not the same as 5 or 6....that's like, "Awww they are starting Kindergarten, how cute!" 7 is like, "yeah they are talking to friends on the phone all the time, they care about what label is on their clothes, and they are only 3 years away from being in the double digits!!" And she's a girl, so that attitude will intensify 100x......oh joy.
- And Liam! Well he's a whole other story. That kid is a giant! He's going to be bigger than me by the time he's 5!!! He's changing so fast! Before I know it, he'll be 7, too!
- Ummm. Can someone find me a teaching job in an area that doesn't blow? K, thanks. I could really use one. I still wish I would've gone to hair school. Seriously. Since I was 4 that's what I wanted to do. Not the best paying I suppose, but do what you love right? Anyways.
Well I think that was pretty random. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment