Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Randoms

1.  Liam popped a tooth. OMG.  My baby is so old!!!!

2.  I still can't find a job.  It bums me out.  BUT I do get to stay home with my kiddos and what could be better than that?  I should stop complaining.

3.  Jimmy is going to LA for his Birthday to see Rage Against the Machine at LA Rising (a concert) with a friend.  My mom bought him tickets, his dad gave him airline miles and....well it was my idea!  I am jealous, not because of the concert because I could care less about Rage (but I do enjoy how often sirius plays their songs), but because I've always wanted to go to CA!!  I always wanted to move out there and go to hair school and be a celebrity hair stylist!!

4.  I can't wait to see soooo many movies!  Let me just list them to you.

~~Horrible Boss: Feat. Jason Bateman (love him), Ryan Reynolds (yum), Jennifer Aniston (love her, too).  It looks HILARIOUS.

~~Transformers 3 Dark of the Moon: Feat. Lots of people.  Let me just say, Sydni LOVES Transformers.  Her favorite is Bumble Bee.  When I took her to see the second one and she thought Optimus had died, she turned to me and whispered, "umm, okay we can go now.  I don't want to see the rest."  When I told her that it wasn't going to end with Optimus dying she said, "oh...okay!  We can stay!"

~~Bad Teacher: Feat. Cameron Diaz (eh), Jason Segel (LOVE!), and Justin Timberlake (surprisingly enjoyable as an actor).  Again, a comedy....my favs.


~~Cars 2: Okay, who didn't loves Cars 1??  I did!!!!  That's the only reason I need to have to see the second one!

~~The Smurfs: Feat. Neal Patrick Harris (Love him!), Katy Perry, and George Lopez.  I watched the Smurfs growing up and LOVED them!


~~Happy Feet 2: Again, who didn't love Happy Feet 1????  The music was AWESOME, and Happy Feet was a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e.

~~The Muppets: 2 words- Jason Segel.  Enough said.


~~The Vow: Feat. Channing Tatum (o.m.g) and Rachel McAdams (Love her).  Seriously...sappy Notebook like romance??  OF COURSE!  Watch the trailer.  I'm seriously obsessed.  I love those Notebook/Dear John/P.S I Love You squishy movies.

Wow, maybe this post should've just been about movies!  HA!

One last thing.  Sydni is having a sleepover this weekend with a total of 6 girls! OMG.  Am I crazy?????  I hope I survive!

2 comments:

  1. Okay so I totally want to see that Smurf movie!! And the Vow, I have chills!! Okay now I have to have a girls night to go see that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I'm so excited!! We hardly ever go to the movies anymore!

    ReplyDelete