Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Oh the things I have running through my head

First of all let me just say....when am I going to find a freaking job?!??!  I have been job searching FOREVER.  And I've applied for probably 50 teaching positions and I haven't even gotten an interview.  I must have the worst resume in the world.  Did I mention that this is at the front of my mind everyday!?  Luckily, I don't need a job financially for our family right now, but it would be nice to get one....I'd like the extra money, I'd like to put my degree to use, and it would be nice to be paying for my student loans for a reason!!  So...anyways....I just applied for a job that I REALLY want....so shoot your nice thoughts this way and let's hope that I at least get an interview.

Second...my baby big girl is.....well...a big girl!!!!!!!!!!!!  Tomorrow is her last day of Kindergarten.  Her "graduation" was yesterday and she was also recognized for having outstanding character and being a great student and friend to her classmates.  Her class voted, and she won!  There was only one student from each class that got the recognition.  I'm one proud momma.  Let's just stay...those statistics can eat it because this teen mom (and teen dad) did an AMAZING job raising an AMAZING daughter.  So boo!  Yes, I was patting my self on the back and rightly so I think.

Next....my other baby is growing up so fast!!  He'll be 7 months this week!!!  I can't even wrap my brain around it.  I feel like it was yesterday that I was trying to keep him in as long as possible!  Guess that means I'll be ready for #3 in a few years!  HA!  We'll see!!

I've also been thinking about next weekend.  Jimmy and I will be celebrating our 6th Wedding Anniversary...but not in a typical way.  Next weekend is also my grandparents joint memorial service in Iowa, where they will have a burial service....on my wedding anniversary (June 11).  It's a little weird, because I want to be excited for that day, but I'll also be so sad, too.  Whenever I think about going to Iowa, I'm like "Oh yay!  I get to see Grandma and Grandpa!  They'll be so excited to see the kids!"  And then I'm like....oh wait...  Ugh.  Such a weird feeling.

Well.  I think that will catch everyone up on my thoughts lately.  I will be posting again soon for Liam's 7 month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment