Monday, April 2, 2012

Hey bank. FU

So Friday I made a deposit at my bank.  I made sure to go there before 2pm so that my check would clear for the next day.  I remembered that I hadn't received notification about my check being deposited yet (via email) so I checked my account and sure enough it hadn't.  Oh no it didn't even say pending.  It said nothing like my deposit ever even existed.  Seriously??  I must have had a feeling because I saved my deposit receipt and the check stub.  Of course I figured all of this out on Sunday so I had to wait until this morning to try and figure out where the hell my money was.  I went inside the branch office and they told me they'd call me.  Oh thanks.  When?  When the girl had time to call someone else she'd call me back.  Customers first...oh wait.  So anyways, the girl called me around 12:30 and told me that the system went down and that's why my deposit didn't go through.  Really?  So 1985028 people in the United States that use PNC didn't get their deposits and transactions didn't go through because the system was "down."  That's convenient.  You'd think they'd at least let people know.  Oh fyi, we have your money it's not lost, our bad.

Rant over.

Other random thought.  Liam is never going to talk.  Help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment