Let's just discuss some random things that have been going through my mind and that have been going on in the Marshall household.
- One, my computer is so full that I can't upload any photos. None. That means I haven't been able to put new photos up anywhere since Liam turned 1 3 1/2 months ago.
- We all just got over the stomach flu and it sucked. First Syd on a Friday, better on Sunday, then Liam on Monday better on Tuesday, then Jimmy on Tuesday better on Wednesday, then me on Sunday better on Wednesday (today). GO AWAY FLU.
- Liam went to his 15 month well visit (late, but that's a whole other story) and he was 28lbs9oz! 34 inches long! Such a big boy. The doctor said he was the size of a 2 year old and will definitely be taking after his daddy.
- Sydni made the tri-county science fair! YAY! She won first place at school, and gets to go to the tri-county science fair this weekend. She is super excited. We are so proud!
- We finally picked out lighting for our new house. What a pain in the ass that was, not to mention I feel like the lady we worked with hated my guts. What's new. I must give off a bitch vibe or something.
- It's almost my birthday. Yes, 26. For whatever reason that seems so far from 24. When I was 24 I thought, oh yeah no big deal, I'm not even 25 yet. Now I'm thinking, wait, I'm almost 30?!
- I don't get the blogging thing really...like how do people search random things and find blogs and how do the bloggers find out what people searched to find their blog? I must be under a rock or something.
- I cannot wait for summer. First, we will have a pool in our new subdivision, second I won't have to wait at school for 30 minutes 5 days a week to pick Sydni up, and third we won't be cooped up in our house all day because our yard will be play-worthy.
- Many of my gfs are pregnant and I can't wait for baby showers!!!
- I love CFA. I've eaten there way past the budget I alloted myself. Shame shame.
- I really try and tweet. I just suck at it and suck at keeping up with everyone.
- It sucks that I only have 8 followers on blogger, 8 of which probably don't even read when I post. But that's okay, I humor myself.
Okay, that's all for now. I probably won't post for another 5 months because that's just how bad I suck at this.
No comments:
Post a Comment