Wednesday, November 3, 2010

38 weeks and 3 days to be exact!

PregnancyStats:

How Far Along: 38w3d weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Ugh. 47lbs I think? Oh well. It's worth it!!!
Maternity Clothes: Whatever fits!
Best Moment this week: When my doctor told me he would induce me TOMORROW!!!
Gender: Allllll boy....it's been verified 3 times!
Movement: He's dropped, so my ribs are getting a little bit of a break (key words, a little bit). He's still all over the place, but I like it like that!
Food Craving: A COLD regular sub sandwich. Can't wait.
What I miss: Not feeling like an old woman....I have so many aches and pains, you'd think i was 65 and sleeeeeep!!!
What I am looking forward to: TOMORROW! I am sooooooooo excited!!
Exercise: I'm scared of exercise now because of Lactic Acidosis!! So I still just hang out at home. Everything feels like exercise to me.

Tomorrow is the big day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment