Anyways. Besides that, I really think that Sydni's Kindergarten teacher won't be that bad. She seems really nice, educated (I hope so), friendly for the age group, competent....you know all of the stuff you look for in a teacher.
Anyhoo. Syd is at her 3rd sleepover. It's one of her best friends from school that she hasn't seen all summer! She was so excited! Her friend is the friend that somehow comes up in every conversation.....i.e., "You know who probably misses me the most since I'm on vacation?" Insert _______ friends name. It's super cute.
The husband and I will off to a late movie tonight. We're going to see "Other Guys." I'm super excited. I love Will Ferrel.
And on another note, a sad note.....my grandma is really sick :-( She went to the doctor yesterday and was told she had pneumonia, which seemed like a huge deal since she just had a blood transfusion a few days before that. So we were all upset about it. Come to find out, last night when she had to be taken to the hospital because she was having trouble breathing, they figured out that she actually had congestive heart failure and kidney failure. Stupid doctors. So, she is getting medicine right now for her heart and she's getting the fluid drained from her body from her kidneys. However, she has refused any other treatment. No dialysis, no surgeries, etc. So now we just wait. On top of that, my grandpa is pretty sick, too. He just had a bladder infection, and has many other issues pop up all of the time, and he lives in memory care because he suffers from dementia. He and my grandma haven't lived together for probably 6-9 months, and he gets sad without her. And then he forgets who she is or why she hasn't visited when really she has. So we know that when she goes, he will soon follow. Pray for them.
I will be praying for her:(
ReplyDelete