Saturday, July 24, 2010

Dear Pregnancy....

...it's not the same as the first time, which I've heard from several people and read in several places. BUT, it's not bad! Right now I just have an aching lower back, and my feet already hurt and are starting to swell! He rolls around allllll the time. He's either going to be a soccer player or a boxer!

He is still about 2 weeks bigger than I am pregnant. He's a big guy like his daddy!

AND.....he has a name!!! Liam James!!

Sydni is very excited. She loves buying stuff for him, and thinking about how old she'll be when they can play together and she can teach him different things.

And so far everything at the dr is going well for me.....I'm almost at my deductible which will let you know how often I go to the dr!

I can't wait until November!

No comments:

Post a Comment